Well, let's start with me
- I lost it totally when my then 3 month olds were given papaya and offered ice cream as a calcium supplement.
- I get very nervous giving the twins anything with sugar or oil in it. That's me channeling my insecurities onto them.
- I cannot stand it when Evan, obviously a boy and has obviously boy clothes ends up in Jordan's very obviously girl clothes.
I have Mommy friends who:
- Will not let their children drink any other type of water except their filtered water from home.
- Will not allow any kid to touch her kid's face. It's made of porcelain you see.
- Wear clothes that are not brand new or branded.
- Eat anything that was frozen. All food has to be cooked fresh. No frozen meats. Kid does not eat out.
- Fly any other carrier but SQ because the cabin pressure in other planes might be too much for the kid.
- Insist that come rain, shine, hail or sleet, the child must go to bed at x hrs xx mins regardless of occasion or situation. That means activities or the possibilities of activities are severely limited.
I know of a mommy who totally flipped out because I let my children play in mud because of the germs and bacteria. My defence is I wash their hands. But I flip out at the thought of letting my kids stay up till 10 on a regular night so like I say, there're lots of marbles on the ground and some of them belong to me.
Technorati Tags: babies, mothers