Thursday, July 23, 2009

Priceless drawer moments

My favourite Mastercard ad was the one where there was the little kid walking around with a box over his head and banging into things with Mastercard pronouncing it priceless.

I looked forward to the time where my kids would do the same thing and I would chuckle and laugh and have the cockles of my heart warm. No doubt they have been many cockle warming moments but I still wanted my own head over the box moment.

Now that we've moved and the twins are owners of many colourful Ikea drawers, they, as usual play with it in a manner that it was not meant to be played with. The first day we moved in, the biggest blue drawer was flung onto Baby J's new bed, chipping off part of the guard rail. And of course, rather than keep toys in the drawers, it is better to pour all the toys all over the floor and use the drawers to cover their heads and play peekaboo.

So, torn between my annoyance at having to pick up their toys and indulging in their growing sense of humour, I sat back and recorded these moments of sheer glee and amusement. The clearing up could come later. The "Where's Jordan?" and Evan's squeals are well... priceless.





Technorati Tags: , newtag

0 comments:

Post a Comment