Sunday, June 15, 2014

JED's Hero.

The twins are old enough to create their own Father's Day wishes for Packrat. All through the week, they've been leaving him secret notes everywhere. 


And here, they've picked their favourite photographs with Papa and dictated notes for me for Papa. They could type it but we're doing this surreptitiously while he is still asleep and if they did type it, by the time they were done, he would be up.


Anyway. 

Jordan. 

Thank you Papa for dancing with me like a prince and being so polite. 
 Evan.

Papa showed me his school and made me not scared to go there.
Muffin.

Papa always carries me when I am tired.

So, in the words of Dr Seuss,

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” 

That you are, Papa. That you are. Happy Father's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment