Monday, January 22, 2007

Big fish, little fish...

I'm generally not a big fan of fish. I used to eat a lot of fish soup but that was purely because I knew it was good for me, it was healthy and it didn't taste all that bad. Then, when I got pregnant, I totally went off fish soup and haven't eaten it for the last 15 weeks.

But recently, I've taken to eating soft white bread in school with tuna and this morning, I dreamt of eating tuna. So I had a tuna ciabatta from Coffee Bean but that didn't seem enough. I spent the rest of the day thinking about salmon onigiri, which I'm not having for dinner so I'm preparing myself for dreams where salmon chase me and pelt me with rice balls!

Anyway, the rule of thumb, whether right or wrong is that what you crave for is generally what the baby needs. So I guess, it's safe to say that the offspring is in demand either calcium, Japanese food or basically is trying to drive mummy insane with weird dreams. Personally, I think it's the last one but I'm going to be rational and feed the offspring what the offspring wants, although I draw the line at eating coal or dirt.



Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment