Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mugshots

We've decided to try to take the twins away in June. To take them away means that we need to get passports for them. To get passports for them means that we need to take passport photos for them. To take passport photos for them means that we have to take them to the studio. ( We tried with the digital camera but our babies can be easily passed off as squirmy worms).

Thankfully the twins have become somewhat camera whores and the whole process was done in one take. Here're their mugshots and what amazed me was that my fraternal, non-identical boy girl twins actually looked like siblings.























Someone I showed the photos to commented that they would obviously look like siblings since they are after all brother and sister. Obviously this person hasn't seen my brothers and I.



2 comments:

  1. such charming passport photos! they look REALLY cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two identical lower teeth =]

    ReplyDelete