Monday, January 12, 2009

A video a day 1

Everyone seems full of glee at the fact that I am now a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM). There are some parts of it that I absolutely love. Being able to hang out with my kids when they are in the best of moods and skedaddling when it comes to feeding because that stresses me out and I refuse to get stressed out by it so that I won't stress them out about it.

What I dislike about it is the quiet low level hum of uneasiness I feel about not being salaried. It's uncomfortable, it's disconcerting and I get upset every time I break a fifty.

But the best bit has got to be me being around to catch the kids doing the funniest things. So, here's to 7 days of funny videos.



Call it the Cinderella complex, call it doggedness, call it sheer desperation to be out of the house knowing that the rule is that feet need to be covered outdoors, it is hilarious and amazing. Amazing because no matter how large the selected footwear is or how high, she doesn't fall or trip. On occasion, it gives out under her, especially in shoes this high, but she is unfazed and just keeps going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment