Monday, February 23, 2009

The Yammerer

My mom said that when I was little, I could chatter all the way from Bukit Timah in the West to Tanjong Katong in the East non stop. I couldn't imagine how that could have been the case, but I have a strong feeling, I'm not going to have to wait long to find out.

Today, it was as if a switch had been flipped and Baby J started to speak not in words or gibberish phrases but full gibberish sentences which I suspect, in her mind amount to a story that she is trying to tell us.






If you notice that the video is shaking a little bit, it's me shaking from keeping all the laughter in. Every new word and new action is a source of pride for us but when it's so animatedly incoherent, it's just plain funny. Watch out for the last bit where she does a mixture of a flying kiss and her "fish goes UM!" sound.


Technorati Tags: ,

1 comments:

  1. awww that is just so sweet. I wish my jordan was able to have the pleasure of your jordan's company.

    ReplyDelete