Thursday, June 17, 2010

The great actress

Little J has grown up. A week shy of her third birthday she has learnt 2 manipulative tricks.

1. Pitting one adult against another.

She wanted her pink bed sheets lain on her bed. I told her during the next change of her sheets, she could have the pink ones on. She insisted.

Jordan: No....Now.

Mommy: On Monday, when we change your sheets.

Jordan: But Ee-Por (grand aunt) says now can!

Right. I wasn't born yesterday. When she's older, I will call her bluff and ring Ee- Por to ask.

2. Pretend Emotions

Her brother annoyed her. I didn't pay attention to her whining. So she tried anger. I tickled her to distract her. She still wanted to be angry.

Well, at least I know she has no problem expressing her emotions.



Incidentally, her brother is yammering away to the side about a black VW. His new obsession. VWs.


Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment