Friday, June 18, 2010

Chuckles

I get these weekly updates from Babycentre about how babies at Muffin's age learn to laugh at things and not laugh in reaction to being tickled. I thought to myself that it's pretty funny that he laughs when he's tickled so I didn't really see the need to try and get him to laugh any other way.

Today was one of the rare days that I had some time to spend with him. The twins were having dinner and I was happy to have some quiet time with just the little one. Usually, I sit against the headboard of my bed, prop him against my thighs and chat with him face to face. I decided to sing this time round, a song that I learnt from the twins' school last year.

For some reason, Muffin loved the way I was singing it to him and kept guffawing at the same parts.



Priceless. The things I'm going to miss when I go back to work.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment