Friday, September 16, 2011

Dreams

The twins have recently been able to tell me what they dream about at night.

It has been a great source of amusement to me because they have as whacky dreams as I used to have.

Granted, some of the time, the dreams consist of monsters and scary things which mean that they migrate to my bedroom in the middle of the night in terror. But most of them time, they are benign and bizarre dreams.
















Evan has dreamed about people he hardly sees walking on train tracks that don't exist anymore.
























Jordan has dreamed of ponies who can talk and tell her to braid their mane. To which she replies that she has to ask Mommy to do it for them because Mommy braids her hair and she can't do it by herself.

The most amusing one by far that Evan had was that he dreamed that he was a piece of garbage and someone threw him away. Then he went sailing in the sea and saw many fish and whales.

I used to dream about bizarre things like having babies but realising that they were labrador puppies. I also dreamed once that I had a polar bear as a pet and kept it in a glass bowl full of ice. Packrat once dreamed that I had triplets but that when they were born, they were Caucasian. He was not amused.

But what seems to be common amongst all of us is that we all share the same propensity to dream weird. I cannot wait for Muffin to be able to add to it.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment