Sunday, July 14, 2013

Saturday Morning Cartoons

JED take full advantage of the television only on the weekend rule. The minute they are done with breakfast, they ask to watch television. Since it is a losing battle that I don't have energy to fight, I give in. And this Saturday morning, they watch television as I did on Saturday mornings decades ago.

I put on Gummi Bears that we managed to borrow from a video library.

And just as I loved it years ago, so did they.

Just as I loved the the theme song long ago, so did they; swaying and humming 

I haven't heard the theme song for years but the opening words got me singing along too.

"Dashing and daring, courageous and caring, faithful and friendly, with stories to share..."


What a nice blast from the past!

Wee


  Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment