Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Doing the laundry

I have finally got round to throwing all the clothes I have for the bubs into the wash. We now have domestic help so I've taken the opportunity to get more organized. All the clothes that we've bought, my mom's bought, that I've inherited, plus mittens, socks, muslin clothes, all went into the machine. It took two full loads. Unfortunately, we forgot to factor into the equation the fact that my balcony is tiny and I could only dry one load at a time. And it already looked like I was running a hospital from home!

Laundry

Hopefully the bubs won't go through so many clothes a day otherwise we're going to have to outsource our laundry and I'm still reluctant to buy a tumble dryer. It's expensive and the electricity bill will sky rocket. And we desperately need to be on an austerity drive.

So, anyway, I feel accomplished today, at least I know my bubs will have clean clothes to wear. Now, to pack that dratted hospital bag.


Technorati Tags: ,

5 comments:

  1. Hey hey... I see pinks!!! Does that mean that at least one of the bubs is a girl??? Woohoo!!!

    I'm so excited... can't wait to meet the two little ones... but I will wait of course... wouldn't want them to hurry on out on account of meeting me, now would I?

    As for names... now, I could have some real fun with that one... just wait till I'm all better... then I'll come up with some names for your bubs just like I did mrbrown's #3... *evil laughter* (see post at http://twinkletar.blogspot.com/2005/07/names-for-lee-tle-ms-brown.html )

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw ah, I've been meaning to ask you ah... What kind of pregnancy test kit you buy one huh? How come your pregnancy test kit so powerful one... pee one it the whole stick turn blue one....

    Mine hor, only the little line in the window turn blue leh... wah, your whole stick turned blue ah... power ah... must be because you carrying twins issit?

    ROFLOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, funny about the test kit! Actually we were so keen to find out whether we were pregnant, I peed on all sorts of test kits, pink line, blue line, +, 2 lines, 1 line, smiley face, "pregnant"... all. I think we must have spent close to a hundred bucks on kits that week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahahahaha, can just imagine... many times I have tested for pregnancy, only to get a big fat negative and have AF come the next day, or within the same day!!! argh!!

    Eh, I noticed you're into um, net privacy... so can use your surname to do the names thing? I think I read somewhere that your surname (well, more like packrat's surname) rhymes with "bun" (the sound lah, not the spelling!) or am I wrong?

    also ah, why the silly twitter keep on asking for username and password one ah? very annoying leh. I don't even have a twitter account. other people's sites don't ask for p/w one leh. how come yours like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete