Sunday, September 23, 2007

A new view

Yet another milestone as my daughter lifts her head and shoulders off the mattress and looks round at the room puzzled. She makes like she wants to crawl but succeeds in only getting herself into yet another yoga position. The plank position this time, which even for an adult takes quite a bit of effort. Needless to say, after all that, she is exhausted and will then let out a big wail so that we sayang her for her effort and pick her up.









Now, to get her brother to do the same. He's quite content to let his head loll around although when we are not looking, he'll hold it straight up and look around. The minute one of us looks, he drops it again and gives us a goofy grin. That boy is going to get away with bloody murder by just grinning. And I suspect, he's the one that is not going to do his homework just because he can.

Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. dear dear ondine... it's obvious that you are suffering from a severe lack of sleep... you must be when you describe your daughter lifting "her head OFF her shoulders" as a milestone...

    If you ask me, it just sounds like something out of a horror story lah. You probably meant that she lifted her head of the bed or something... er, right?! LOL!

    Your children are so lovely... and I just love their full heads of hair... beautiful. Your Jordan reminds a great deal of my Shannon when she was tiny. I miss tiny. Sigh.

    I waaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnt a baby!!! I mean... I want ANOTHER baby!!!!!! ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... see you found time to sneak in a little editing... heh. Good for you!!! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. jordan has such a full head of hair! i have an inherent fear my baby is gonna be bald as i was a baldy when i was small too...

    ReplyDelete