Tuesday, October 09, 2007

No time

I desperately need to find time to sit down and blog properly but until I do, I feel like I'm shortchanging my twins if I don't record something for prosterity, so here are some snapshots, photo-journal manner, of them in the past weeks...

Evan, looking completely maniacal. He responds to the sound of the camera clicking away with his somewhat rubber and cheeky face...

maniacal evan

...him and Mr Bee, toy that crinkles, rattles and bounces...but he doesn't do any of those things with Mr Bee. He just wants to eat it. Rawr.

evan and his new friend

...now to teach him to share.

Jordan, allowing herself to be captured in the most undignified of poses... about to sneeze...and then the sneeze. This Princess is unlikely to forgive mommy for catching her in such a pose.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............, Chooooooooo...........

And thankfully now, they sleep for longer times, at the same time...

sleeping pair

and when all is quiet on the western front like now, it's time for me too, to get some shut eye. When baby sleeps, mommy sleeps too.

mommy and J

0 comments:

Post a Comment