Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Balls of fun

Every Friday, the twins hang out with their cousin at Mama's. They're about 10 months apart age wise. The day Becca was born was the day I discovered I was pregnant, so there. Anyway, they have lots of fun parallel playing although the play is increasingly interactive these days. On days when I have no errands to run or work to do, I always try and plan something fun for them.

Last Friday, we went off to Bambini at Kallang. Offspring's blogged about it and I'd thought about it a while back but decided to wait till they got mobile. And the wait paid off because all three kids had a ball of a time. Literally speaking. Jordan took to the balls like a fish to water, Evan was a bit overwhelmed by it and Becca could not believe how many balls they were for her to toss around.

Let's get ready to rumble! Swim in balls, toss the balls, eat the balls, chuck the balls at everyone. Everything! Joy!
Sheer joy before sinking into the quagmire of balls. Mommy panicked as at one point, only her forehead could be seen while I frantically tried to fish her out. She, on the other hand, thought it was all a big game and kept chuckling with sheer delight.

Evan being extremely thrilled to be out of the ball pen and running around before discovering that slides are not just meant for going down. Going up them is also an interesting game to play, especially when Mommy's atop the slide clicking away.


I thought it was going to be free but apparently that was only the Dempsey Road one so we had to pay for entry. Oh well. We didn't spend the entire hour in there but it was good fun while it lasted. If I hadn't busted my kneecap, I'd have crawled round the tunnels above with Evan. That, he really really liked. We'll probably take them again soon. This time with Daddy so that he doesn't miss the fun.

Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. I see the balls and I think: Ikea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious.

    The website says for children 3-10 years old, but your kids are less that 3 years old right?

    Did you guys go under Mummy&Me part?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't dump them there and go shopping which is the 3-10 year category is basically for. Of course it was Mummy and Me. And Grandma and Me. And Helper and Me. And that was the only way there would be all these photographs.

    ReplyDelete