Saturday, August 28, 2010

Have love

This totally floored me this evening.

I'd never really seen Evan so protective of his elder sister before. Even if it was just Muffin who was the 'antagonist'.

I've always known that Jordan's the one who has been the quintessential big sister to Muffin. But I've never seen her so expressive about him.



Incidentally, it also drives home the point that the lines of interaction might be drawn in this manner.

Evan and Jordan will always be in cahoots.

Evan will be the clown that makes Muffin laugh.

Evan will always try to protect Jordan.

Jordan will see Evan as a playmate and Muffin as a brother.

Jordan is enthralled that she has Muffin to cuddle and in future, spoil.

Muffin will look up to both his siblings.

He may be closer to his sister but will look up to his brother.

My hope is that whatever it may be, the 3 of them will be close and will always look out for one another.


Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. J is right! D's so cute!
    They are a sweet trio. Aw...makes me think 1 is not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IVY,
    One's probably not enough but seriously, don't let my 3 deceive you! It's more work than you can imagine! Moments like these make it feel like you can conquer the world, but there are moments where you really want to tear your hair out!

    ReplyDelete