Sunday, September 25, 2011

Puppy dogs tails or sugar and spice

There is a belief that girls were easier to manage than boys. I partially subscribe to that and think I would have cried if I had 3 boys. It's not so much that boys are more difficult to handle but they are just more energetic; a combination of both the Energizer bunny and the Duracell battery. They have to be doing something. Jordan on the other hand, is happy to just sit and draw for long periods of time. And I don't have to worry about her dismantling things.
























That said, I think Jordan will worry us more than the 2 boys. She is friendly and disarming. She talks to anyone from the janitors in our block to the elderly. She seems to have this quality that allows her to wrap little boys round her fingers and she knows what it is to be pretty.

She covets long hair, to the point that she burst into tears when I cut off what she considered my locks. She only wears pretty clothes, preferably in pink and purples and fancies herself some princess. She improvises and uses crayons to colour her nails and was thrilled to pieces when she got skin art yesterday at a birthday party.























My Facebook post about it was "When she is 4, it looks pretty but when she is 14 and wants it permanent, that is a totally different story".

Evan, on the other hand, got himself into a staring situation yesterday and came away crying.

We sure have our work cut out for us.


Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment